New used poontoon boat

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by santeefishhunter, Jan 24, 2009.

1. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    My 76 y/o young Dad decided he wanted a pontoon boat to fish out of to stay warm during the winter. We found a 24' pontoon and had an enclosure installed. Removed front seating and installed 17 rod holders. Did a few more minor repairs and we are ready to take to Santee for the maiden voyage next weekend. I have checked the couch out for napping comfort and all I need to do is throw pillow inside! LOL ! I'm afraid this pontoon is going to ruin me from wanting to take my center console out and fish. And I do have permission to use it on my guide trips if I want too.

2. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Sounds great. I wish I had a encloser on my pontoon. It would be sweet.

3. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats on the pontoon, hopefully I will have mine in a few weeks. Enclosures are the only way to go for winter or Summer! Good luck I'm sure you will be ruined after taking it out.

4. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    I wish we would have had it ready last Saturday when it was so cold. 10 degrees when we left out to fish the upper lake. Spiderwire does not throw good when it ices up after the first cast!:smile2:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like a nice rig! Your clients will be very happy