new trout are on the way!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by 92yj, Oct 15, 2008.

1. 92yj

92yj New Member

State:
    ca
  2. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    "We will be getting huge 20 pound Super Trout and hope to set a new California State Record this year."
    Nothing better then a state record fish from a pay pond that installs record fish for the the fame of having the record caught out of there over size bathtubs, the state needs to think hard about allowing such records

Wonder how many truck loads of ice it's going to keep them alive this year:smile2:

3. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I agree with ya Dale!!

4. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    this has me again ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gary

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  6. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    I agree, Dale.
    If they want to call a fish caught out of a pay lake a record they should have a seperate category from 'free range' fish.
    It still takes some skill and effort to land one of those big fish but they aren't in the same category as an wild grown fish.

7. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I agree with ya plumbertom1. That doesn't even make sense. Why are we talkin about trout anyway.
    Sean!

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: With "Dale" (Riverbud55) & "Tom" (Plumbertom1):

Somehow - the words "Pay Lake & State Record" don't go together.
    :confused2:

But don't get me wrong now / I have nothing against Pay Lakes, I will fish pay lakes for the love of fishing in a minute - "But" - When you have places like the California Delta, Clear Lake, Mendota, Canals all over this state, The Colorado River (The Ca. Side (lol)), ect......

I just have to ask myself:

Why?????????
    :confused2:

9. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California

Nice to catch a big trout from one of the cement ponds..... man the meat is mushy like dog food... and pink like an ole used condom... LOL.... and the tail on the fish is rounded from turning in the holding ponds... and just think... it is to big for the cormorants to eat.... and that is why it is still in the pond......oh well it is fishing, .... if you drinks some beer with it....:smile2:

bayrunner Ray

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Anyone get any them huge trout?

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali

Thanks Scott, 19 lb is awesome with 5 fish. Them some nice fat trout. You gonna give er a try?

12. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    FUN! FUN! FUN! Nothing but FUN! A LIGHTNING TROUT, a 14 Pound RAINBOW and 10 Pound RAINBOW. Right in my back yard so to speak. I'm glad I didn't have to travel half way around the world to catch them.

Attached Files:

13. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Thanks Scott. I hear say that they are crossing a Rainbow Trout and a brown Trout, I'am not joking, it is so called a BrownBow. I don't know which hatchery it is. I wanted to ask you do you know anything about this. I think it is down your way around southern California.

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Now thats a first. Ive never seen an albino trout. Used to be big rainbows in lake castaic years ago before them stripers got in there.

15. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Ozzy, it is not an albino trout. It is a cross between a goldentrout, and a rainbowtrout, from the MT. Lassen Hatchery. They can not reproduce in the wild.