new triple play rod holders

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    new to MONSTER ROD HOLDERS line up, is our new TRIPLE PLAY ROD HOLDERS we are excited about this new product coming this fall of 09! we will have these new rod holders in full production the first week of oct.

the new MONSTER TRIPLE PLAY will sport a 0, a 30, and a 45 degree angle all in one rod holder!

Attached Files:

2. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    looks good steve

3. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    id like to thank PAUL LOUDERBACK and all the BOC members for your support of MONSTER ROD HOLDERS! it is much appreciated!

be sure to check out the syndicate for upcoming specials, promotions and sponsorships

new MONSTER TRIPLE PLAY ROD HOLDERS

Attached Files:

4. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Another great product from Steve. Just keeps getting better and better

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steve you Ole Ninja!

That right there meets the needs for everyone, drifting through anchoring.

It will not be long before you are copied, but everybody will know where they came from first. :wink:

6. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Awesome, Can't wait to see them first hand this weekend. Way to go Steve and don't stop now, can't wait to see what is next. If anyone is needing a rod holder I would highly recomend getting with Monster Rod Holders for ALL your needs now. These are by far the best out there.

7. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks paul! you rite they will meet everyone's needs, from the drift to the anchor and i didn't forget about the trollers!

Monster Rod Holders! setting a higher standard in rod holder technology!

paul thanks again for you help! and im looking forward to a long lasting partnership with the BOC

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    steve the new holders look awesome! the only thing i hate about them is the fact that NOOOOOWWWWWW you come out with them. Which means im going to have your dual action holders sitting on the shelf less than six months after i bought them. and then ill get the triples and for some reason youll make a quad and ill do it again.....my wifes gonna kill me. thanks steve!

9. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steve I am with you.

I have the 1st generation monster rod holders on my boat, but for what I do, "Anchor Fish" them bad boys are fine.

When I am at the boat ramp its not uncommon for somebody to ask me about my rod holders, they just look that good..

In my mind I am saying, dude, I got a $2400 fish finder sitting there, ask me about it so I can amaze you with some screen captures :smile2:

10. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    na im gonna stop at the triple plays but ill always be improving on what ive got!

thanks for the support guys!

paul you know we can upgrade you if you need to!

11. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    The evolution of the Monsters and the Akwa-Lung since the first ones came out to where they are at today has been worth watching. Steve, you have done a great job. Keep up the good work, with quality products. I think you will really start to see the fruits of your labor in the coming future as word gets out of these products.:0a31:

12. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    I like the new rod holders Steve! Great job !

13. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The new Triple Action Rod Holders look awsome !!! Good job Steve ! :cool2::0a23:

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Steve. Great idea and an Awesome rod holder.

15. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Steve I like the versitality of your rod holder. I just might have to upgrade from my driftmasters to yours before next spring.

Tom

16. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    6 months ago when i got my [other 1/2 duo] rod holders there wasnt anything else out there now i have to buy my boy steves monsters so i am going to have to spend more cash!!!:eek:oooh: guess i better put some rod holders in the classified section so i can get some monsters.... :wink:

17. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i am also going to need 2 bigass monster stickers for the boat and a buddy deal!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    big A you need more than two just ask the roundhill these things catch fish when your not looking an hold them there they are no dought the best on the markit monster rod holders are big stuff:big_smile:the roundhill

19. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    Troll,Drift,& Anchor You got it all covered This is a great product Saw them at a gathering will own a set of them

20. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Steve now that's what I call a great rod holder. That covers all the angles needed. Great looking product.