Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got me a new toy-Its a cheaper model but better than my old obsolete Eagle-this is a Hummingbird Piranaha pmax 215 duel beam-Bought it at our local farmstore and the service guy wants me to give him a review-first one they sold of this model-they have a Eagle that is same in price....but I took a chance on this one my brother has the Eagle so......I am hoping to learn to use this one better than the other one......it has water temp to and my old one didnt........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I just bought an Eagle320 for my pontoon, thought i'd go cheap & figure them out before i get a good one---seems to be pretty good though, congrats on the new toy

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sharon I knows it:smile2:I only give 100.00 plus tax fer this one,If it does good and I can figure it out then I might later get a better one? Hope I am smarter then the machine but there aint no guarentees at this piont in time!(LOL)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.