New Toy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigmike, Aug 2, 2006.

1. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    I tell you what my wife suprised me one day last week and asked me to put my 14ft. Alumicraft V-Hull fishing boat. To my suprise I could not figure out why she would ask me to sell my baby. When I talked to her she told me I should by a new boat and ended up with a Crestliner with 140hp I/O. That was a nice suprise what a wife!

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Watch your back, Mike. Watch your back! Them female type folks are sneaky about stuff like that. You just can't trust them and never know what they is up to. They is evil, I tell ya, pure evil!:choler:

3. A marriage is just like a corporate business deal. You never want to keep each other in the dark, and when they ask you to do something out of nowhere for no reason you really should do everything you can to uncover their intentions unless you want to get swindled.

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well I'm not skeptical... My wife is like that. Congradulations and sound like you have a keeper there! Take care of her!

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Mike, I hope you know I was just kidding. You are one lucky man and most guy's would love to be in your shoes. Have fun with your new boat.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats brother, enjoy the new boat.

7. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Some of us get lucky in finding our mates .... I know it took 3 tries to find mine ,lol
    Brian

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    you must have been a very very good boy. You must have a great wife as well good luck with both. LOL Later Andy

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    Thats good man my wife has put the brakes on me getting a boat for while

10. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    thats great. congrats on the boat. my wife is also like that. as long as i take her fishing in it. some women like a dozen roses, mine would rather have a dozen minnows.

11. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on the new boat ihave got toget my wife to read this thead:still_dreaming:

12. jaybird78

jaybird78 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck! Nice Boat make it last for many years to come. Goodluck taken friends tubing or knee boarding..:wink: ...HAHAHA

13. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Sounds like you have on heckofa wife there, Mike! And congrats on the NEW BOAT :0a22:

14. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    be very careful,,,,I'll believe this when I see the boat,,,,be very careful

15. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    You and me both brother! My wife pretty much gave me a choice between a new boat or a new bike...this is a really hard one...

16. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sounds like you have a good wife. I do too, but if mine does that, I'm sleeping with one eye open till I find out what's goin' on! LOL