Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i went and bought me another boat, i bought a 1989 winner 1660 tournament bass boat in super clean shape it has a 85 hp johnson and i can't wait for the weather to break to go fishing, i think i got a real good deal on it, what would you guys think it is worth?.......Mike

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Good lookin boat Mike, especially for an "89". Whoever owned it before must have kept it covered or garaged. Estimating its worth is a tough one, assuming the motor is in decent condition, and everything on the boat works, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say $3500. Am I close?

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Mike thanks for sharing the pics of your new toy. The boat looks to be in great shape.If your happy with the boat the price doesn't matter. Now go and get some catfish slime on it. Enjoy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice boat...good deal.

Here's one I was looking at....I don't need it but would love to have it. I already have one....trying to teach the wife that there is no such thing as too many boats. :roll_eyes:

(I am in no way, shape or form associated to this boat, just thought it looked like a good deal...and trying to help some others who are interested)

http://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/582172257.html

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the boat in the garage is a 1974 156 sportster by glastron that i am completely rebuilding from the stringers up, it is going to be one heck of a nice boat when i am done, it has a 85 hp mercury on it and it will be new right down to the cleats.......Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.