new toy for me

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by fishnohio, Feb 28, 2008.

1. fishnohio

fishnohio New Member

State:
    Middletown,Ohio
    well guys i went and bought me another boat, i bought a 1989 winner 1660 tournament bass boat in super clean shape it has a 85 hp johnson and i can't wait for the weather to break to go fishing, i think i got a real good deal on it, what would you guys think it is worth?.......Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good lookin boat Mike, especially for an "89". Whoever owned it before must have kept it covered or garaged. Estimating its worth is a tough one, assuming the motor is in decent condition, and everything on the boat works, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say $3500. Am I close?

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike thanks for sharing the pics of your new toy. The boat looks to be in great shape.If your happy with the boat the price doesn't matter. Now go and get some catfish slime on it. Enjoy.

4. fishnohio

fishnohio New Member

State:
    Middletown,Ohio
    it was garage kept and the motor was a complete rebuild and has about 10 trip to the lake on it......and everything works.....i gave 2,200 dollars for the boat.......Mike

5. Capt_Culver

Capt_Culver Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice boat...good deal.

Here's one I was looking at....I don't need it but would love to have it. I already have one....trying to teach the wife that there is no such thing as too many boats. :roll_eyes:

(I am in no way, shape or form associated to this boat, just thought it looked like a good deal...and trying to help some others who are interested)

http://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/582172257.html

6. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice ride! Have you seen how much an 85HP outboard alone costs today? Good buy looks like it was cared for. Tis the season for buying.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice boat! I think its worth 63 bucks!!!:wink: wanna sell it ? lol......rollo:roll_eyes::big_smile:

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    you didnt get hurt on that one nice boat

9. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    mike can i have the other boat in ya garage????lol...i seen it.....

10. fishnohio

fishnohio New Member

State:
    Middletown,Ohio
    the boat in the garage is a 1974 156 sportster by glastron that i am completely rebuilding from the stringers up, it is going to be one heck of a nice boat when i am done, it has a 85 hp mercury on it and it will be new right down to the cleats.......Mike