new to USCA site

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by cinderella, Jan 21, 2010.

1. cinderella

cinderella New Member

State:
    Kansas
    hey guys, this is sportsmanfromkc's fiancee, he is teaching me how to use this site. and told me i should say hi and let everyone know i am here so i can see the response i get....lol..he said it is slow this time of year on here but that i would get alot of welcomes anyways. like to fish as a way to relax and get a chance to read, dont really like to eat the fish we catch. and i enjoy spending time with my man while he is fishing. and still waiting to see his big one ( fish that is guys, come on now)

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    WELCOME to the U.S.C.A .I'm sure your gonna enjoy this site.
    There is a lot to learn from this site. Lots of good people and fishermen/women
    on here willing to help out.

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Welcome to the BoC Kristi. Hope to meet you guys at a gathering sometime.

5. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Welcome Kristi, you'll see lots of big ones if you hang out with us long enough, (catfish that is:laugh1:)
    Glad to have you aboard.

6. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    welcome to usca hit up hillbillygurl that is my gal. she is on here with me most the time but has her own page also. she whould be more than happy to accept a fellow sister.

7. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello Kristi and welcome to the USCA from your neighbors to the North--St. Joe. Look forward to reading your posts. Stay safe and aspire to inspire!!!:flag:

8. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Kristi welcome to the USCA ,this is a great site lots of good info ,but the people on here is what makes it the best site on the web

9. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Welcome aboard Kristi. If you 2 make to the April gathering we might beable to put your hubby in a spot to get a big one!!!!!LOL

10. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Welcome to the BOC!!!

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Welcome to the BOC Kristi, looking forward to seeing YOU and him at one of our gatherings, earliest one is in April, the School Creek mini at Milford Lake. When I meet you, I have a question to ask:in-love::winky::devil::secret::beer:, not to worry, I'll catch hell for this one from THE GUY'S:rotfl:

12. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Welcome to the USCA/BOC, hope you get some good info & advice here so you can outfish the other half.

13. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Welcome aboard the USCA from Western PA.!

14. seokfisherman

seokfisherman Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  15. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Welcome aboard, lots of good info and folks.:pirate::pirate:

16. cinderella

cinderella New Member

State:
    Kansas
    wow, what a response. and from the pics i have seen looks like you guys sure have some big ones but i have seen bigger ( fish again guys come on now.) anyways, thanks for the welcome. looking forward to meeting everyone at a gathering. dont think were gonna be making any anytime soon because i am finishing nursing school up till june, and time is so tight this year because of that. so unless it is real local it will have to wait till next year :doctor: :blowkiss:

17. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the USCA sis. Hope to meet both of you soon!!

18. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    now she is gone to work, like she said she does not eat fish, so does size matter if your not gonna put it in your mouth. lol....anyways, welcome to the site and watch out for all the b.s. in here. when spring gets here i promise the chatting will return to talking about fishing.