new to the site.

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by gilmafam, Dec 23, 2007.

1. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I'm kind of new to this place..... Haven't been over the "grape" since it snowed. Got some friends up north.... Robb, Vini, Bert, Linz and I'm just trying to get into.....

ONE THOUSAND POSTS

..................................to be like the "big boys" in the "governator state".:0010:

Trying to think what to get my wife for xmas and I think I'll give her more time to her self ................and by a new fishing license.:0a20:

Lets see.... basic fresh water, delta striper sticker, sturgoen report tag, ocean enhancement "bull puckie thing", Colorado River stamp, and with the old age discount....LOL... I'm looking at.... what? $40 plus Yuk.. CA SUCKS

Merry Christmas Boys..... got some time after new years?

1 0 0 0.........Bayrunner Ray.......1 0 0 0 :big_smile:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "1000 Posts"! :crazy:

:worship::boss: "Your the man Ray - But then again - You already know that right? (LoL)
    :wink:

Congratulations Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on the 1000 posts.
    At least you know what your getting your wife.Better than me:confused2:
    Merry Christmas to you and Your Family.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the new rank Paladin! Always enjoy the posts. Keep them coming!:wink:

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Congratulations Ray!
    Fog came in up here. When it gets fogy, it gets foggy:eek:oooh: Had me going on that newbie S%#T.....Your not new! LOL!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    I swooped down like a good BOC member to welcome and I see Bayrunner Ray picture.......:roll_eyes:LOL!!!!!
    That present sounds like a winner. I think I will take your lead:wink: hahahahaha!!!!! congrats on them 1000 post. Now you up here with us. Bert just promoted. Need to shout out to Mr. Bert........

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ray, Congrats on reaching another BOC level. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Ray, congratulations on #1000:cool2:. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

8. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Thats a lot of yappin Ray :smile2:

CONGRATULATIONS Ol Buddy