Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

New to the site

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  flatcatnightmare 
#1 ·
Howdy all , I'm not sure where ya make a post for new members so I'll do it here lol , :confused: My name is Bill im from S.E. Ind. I like to fish the Great Miami , Ohio river , Tanners creek, and Laughery creek , Ilike to fish as much as possible usually a couple times a week and on the weekends, cant get enough fishing :D

G
#3 ·
HELLO& WELCOME
BILL glad to have you with us,am also from s.e. indiana,now retired to florida
from what i have been told things are picking up this fall.do you ever fish
brookville lake? i am from connersville got lots of fishing friends up that way.
CAPT.KIRK :)

#11 ·
sorry for the long delay , this is my first computer and with all the internet and confusion , and fishing going on , and starting a new bussiness, well I havent had time for almost anything , but fishing in my spare time , but I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcomes , thanks .

#20 ·
flatcatnightmare,

Good to have you on the boards. Plenty of good fols on here. I fish the GMR a bit north of your locations, from Miamitown to above Hamilton. Never had a chance to get into the real southern reaches, always went down to the Ohio with the boat. Found a new GMR spot on terraserver I'm going to check out when it gets a bit warmer. Hope to see you on the water

Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.