new to the river.

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Jan 20, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    can someone give me some tips on the arkansas river at pinebluff.I've never fished the river and i love to fish for cats more than anything.thanks

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to the BOC.

3. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    thank you,im fishing the saline river allthe time and im really wanting to get to know the arkansas river

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have not fished the river at Pine Bluff,I Have fished the river at WDM.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    havent done any catfishing at pinebluff but ive caught a lot of fish at pendleton within casting distance of the boat ramp.standing at the ramp looking at the river if you look to the left you will see a channel just off the main river.its a good place to catch lots of fish in the 2 to 10 lb.range.if you look to the right you will see where they load grain on to the barges.fishing around that area with large live baits produces some larger flatheads and blues as well as some good eatersize channels.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Robert, welcome to the BOC/SOC:cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library a lot of good info in there. Don't know anything about the Pine Bluff area.

7. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    777 i'm learning real quick that if i'm not fishing this is my next favorite spot to be.This is a great sight with some fantastic and interesting members.Thanks to all for the welcome and all the great tips and information! robert