new to the club

Discussion in 'LOCAL WASHINGTON TALK' started by frownie1, Jun 26, 2009.

1. frownie1

frownie1 New Member

State:
    washington
    hello to all, i am new to the club and really have only been catfishing for a few years and would like to get to know some of the people in this area who cat fish also. so lets talk and share some info as we all know we dont have a unlimited fisherie here like allott of other states seem to but there are some good spots all over this state.

2. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I'm not from Washington, but welcome to the BOC! You'll learn a lot from this crew.

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    a welcome to u both. good to see u guys on the boards.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Dave! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :big_smile:

5. frownie1

frownie1 New Member

State:
    washington
    i appriciate the hospitality hereit makes it feel familyish. well we are chasing sturgeon tommorrow and hopefully checking out some catfishing holes west of where we launch so wish me luck and again thanks

6. EasternWAcatfan

EasternWAcatfan New Member

State:
    Washington
    Hello and welcome i live in the tri-cities and haven't had the best of luck catfishin this year. There is catfish around though saw some nice ones taken out of the walla walla river about a week back. Was also up at lyons ferry tuesday and the guys with the boats were getting some nice stringers by the mouth of the palouse river.

7. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome to the BOC

8. littlefish123

littlefish123 New Member

State:
    Washington
    WelcomeI'm also new to the club, hoping to learn more about catfishing in Washington state but seems like to many are member here.