New to the BOC

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by dusty1529, Mar 5, 2006.

1. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    Hey everyone, I am new to this site, but have been an avid catfisherman for years. I mostly fish on the Tippecanoe river north of lake schaffer. I have had really good luck with channels and last year caught some 15 to 20# flatheads for the first time. I am actually looking for information on the wildcat creek near laffayette and the sugar creek near crawfordsville. Me and a couple of friends just bought kayaks and are wondering where the best places to launch were.

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Welcome to the BOC. I'm not from your area but just thought I would say welcome. Lots of good info in the BOC so stay tuned in and you will hear from some of the greatest.

AL

3. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Welcome aboard explore as much of the site as you can I am always finding new info! Enjoy!

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Wecome to the best catfishing site on the net!

5. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Matt,

Welcome to the BOC!! Were glad to have you aboard! Don't be shy;);)!

6. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    Thanks everyone for the welcome!!!

tHIS

7. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Welcome aboard Dusty! I'm a new member myself and so far I'm loving browsing this site.

8. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    Thanks everyone for the welcome!!!!

This is an amazing site. I have found more information on here in the last 5 min. than i could in an hour in any other site. The brotherhood of all fishermen is normally a very tight group but when it comes to geting information out of some it can be like pulling teeth. We all have our secret spots, rigs, baits, etc, but if we share those with others and can give them just a little bit more knowledge then we can all enjoy the outdoors even more. Just glad to have found a site like this!

Thanks again everyone, I am very happy to be a part oc the BOC!!!

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Welcome, Dusty :thumbsup: There's a lotta nice people here with a lotta good info to share. Good luck fishin' this spring.

10. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Welcome, kick back and enjoy some of the best Brotherhood and Information wyou will find on the net.

11. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Welcome Dusty to the finest Catfishing Brotherhood on the net. Enjoy all the friendship here and especially all the information you will find. :thumbsup: :0a23:

12. Damian_Storm

Damian_Storm New Member

State:
    indiana
    welcome , we're glad to have ya dusty

13. snifflucky

snifflucky New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome, I know you will love it here.

14. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Hey Dusty,
    Welcome! I've only been a member for about a year, and it has been great. I've met some get fisherman at some outtings we have put together, and am looking forward to meeting new and different member this year.
    There is a lot of information to be found on this site. I have never found a fellow fisherman that wasn't willing to help with Q & A .
    Just keep tapping the keys, you'll have a ball.
    Sparky

15. wildcatter

wildcatter New Member

State:
    Irvington, Ky
    Welcome to the B.O.C. Dusty. If you're ever down around Louisville give me a holler,we;ll go fishin.

16. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the best site on the net.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to have you here dusty, hope to see some big catfish pictures from you.

18. catfish joe

catfish joe New Member

State:
    louisville kentucky
    :0a25: aboard any questions you feel free to ask these guys can more then likely answer them..

19. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC dusty. It's always great having new members. The more people we get in here the more we can share and learn so jump right on in!

20. flathead20000

flathead20000 New Member

State:
    Indiana, Delphi
    Welcome Dusty, I have personally fished both the areas that you have talked about and either one is an awesome spot to fish. I have private access to sugar creek around yountsville, and I can tell you this, it's some awesome fishin. But for my money fish the wildcat around Lafayette. There is public access from wildcat park to petersmill bridge and you won't get any better creek fishing in Indiana than that stretch of creek. You name it you'll catch it. Good luck!!!!