New To Lexington

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by thex1224, Aug 4, 2009.

1. thex1224

thex1224 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey Guys,

New to the lexington area. What are the best bodies of water to hit in search of big cats. Not looking for numbers of smaller cats, and much as i am one big bite.

Thanks for any info you have on where to get started.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Michael congrats on the move. Hope you really well in that area. I'm not familiar with it but I am sure you will not find it hard to fish the area. Alot of people will have some better answers then I here at the BOC. Fish on an have some fun!

3. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Lex. KY ? I saw where you are from the Carolina's . If it is KY I live in Richmond just down the road welcome to the boc either way .

4. thex1224

thex1224 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Just moved here from the Lake Norman area, near charlotte, nc. Need to change my BOC profile

5. KySteelheader

KySteelheader New Member

State:
    Madison Co.,Ky
    Nice blackmouth in the avatar. Originally from Wa state, know those fish well. Judging by the terrain in the back ground, that is somewhere in the northwest correct? Been here for 14 years now and still go home once or twice a year for some steelhead and salmon fishing. Name is Bryan and live just south of you in Berea.

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Good to see someone else from the area . I live @ Clays Ferry exit North of Richmond ..10 min. to the bridge and 15 to Boonesboro .....

7. thex1224

thex1224 New Member

State:
    North Carolina

Thanks Bryan. Yeah its a King from a couple summers ago, up near Ketchikan, AK.

8. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    There are a couple of good pay lakes right around the Lexington Area. Georgetown has 2, pretty sure Richmond has one too