new to board

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by coachjoe21, Nov 7, 2005.

1. coachjoe21

coachjoe21 New Member

State:
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I am from Jeffersonville, just across the river.... actually work in louisville. Looking forward to learning a lot on this board.

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome aboard Coach!!! Lots of great info here...

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC, CoachJoe!!! You have found the best place for catfishing information on the Net. Sit back and soak it all up. If you have a question no matter how trivial you may think it is, just ask and someome will be there to answer it for you!!! We are here to help one another, that is what makes this place so great :D !!!!

4. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    welcome brother! The BOC is awsome and the folks here are by far the best bunch of fishermen around.If you have a question i promise you someone here will have an answer.Welcome aboard.

5. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    Coachjoe, your in some of the finest catfishing in the country. Read alot and you will get all your questions answered. This is one of the finest sites in the world and you'll meet some of the finest catters in the world...

6. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    welcome to the b.o.c.!! so,youre from jeffersonville huh? i was born there but have lived mostly in ky. so, anything ya need just holler!

7. hookeye

hookeye New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    WELCOME ABOARD COACH,

I hope you enjoy all the good info and posts.

8. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome to B.O.C coach hope these guys an gals can help you even more than they have helped me. tight lines

9. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Coachjoe21 im sure you will enjoy it.A lot of info and great people.