new to Allegany and Monongahala

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by bass&cats, Jun 9, 2009.

1. bass&cats

bass&cats New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I live right between the Monongahala and Susquahana, limiting myself to lake fishing. Pittsburgh is 2 hours away from home and I have never river fished. If anyone could help me with finding a spot near pittsburgh to fish I would greatly apriciate it. And being so far away is there anywere i could camp and fish?

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I can't help you with the Mon but there are lots of spots along the Allegheny where you could toss up a tent and camp and fish. Mostly from Lock#5 upstream as you are getting away from Pittsburgh. If your interested let me know and I could point out specific locations.

3. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

If you do decide to come down Pittsburgh way,PM me and I,ll hook up with you.:wink:

4. bass&cats

bass&cats New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I would like to finde a good spot for me and my friends to camp. Preferably somewere were we wouldnt get in trouble for it. Thanks for the help Scott!

5. bass&cats

bass&cats New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Matt and Damien from the BOC offered to meet with me at the Allegany a couple days ago, but ill keep you in my friends list, and PM you some day I plan on coming up. Thanks Pat!