New Tent!!!

Discussion in 'Camping Talk' started by boswifedeb, Jun 29, 2008.

1. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    The old man and I finally got the new tent today. We decided on the Bass Pro 20*14 4 room tent. It went up easy and we got it seam sealed this afternoon. :roll_eyes: We are all looking forward to having a little more room. :tounge_out:
    The poles are color coded, which was a help and we had it up and staked in about 15 minutes. Can't wait to go try it out!:smile2:

Deb

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good Deal, I'm glad you got one you like.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great piece of camping gear. Congrats and I hope it is a good one

4. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Debbie, sounds like you got it goin' on! Tie that big sucker down good!:smile2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Debbie congrats on the new tent. One never seems to have enough room. The color coded poles is a gret idea. Enjoy.

6. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Whens lunch there a lot of hungry fisher's out there now you got the room ,sounds like a hotel with all that room ha ha :wink: Have a great summer and get you an inverter

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    congratulatios on your new tent.

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    4 room tent? Sounds great!

Post some pictures setup when you can :wink:

9. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can. We don't have a digital camera (yet)!:angry: I hope Santa will be good to me this year, or I may just have to be good to myself!!:wink:

We're going to break it down tonight and pack it away. Wanted to give the seam seal PLENTY of time to dry. Can't wait to show y'all the pictures!

Deb

10. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Have been wanting to buy a bigger tent myself let me know how it works out.
    PEEDEE CAT

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I am looking for a new tent. The older I get the less roughing it I like to do:wink: The way you explained it, sounds like you could get cots and a table in. That would be nice for deer camp.

12. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    No problem with getting cots and a table in there. My husband and I have a queen size air mattress and the kids both have twin size mattresses. My daughter claimed the back room immediately - it has a zipper door on it. :wink: My son called the room on the front left side that has a divider and my husband and I get the center room and the other small room. During the day, we plan on moving our mattress totally into the small room for storage so we can have plenty of space in the main room for chairs, table, whatever. I can't wait to try it out. We are hoping to be able to in a couple of weeks.:roll_eyes::smile2:

Deb

13. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Does it have a garage too? lol

14. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Well, I don't think my husband's truck would fit!!:wink:

Deb

P.S. - Maybe I should have gotten one with valet parking?!

15. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds like a great set up, I'm getting to old to be crawling in and out of my little dome tent been thinking of getting a larger one.

16. SHELLCAT

SHELLCAT New Member

State:
    Georgetown,S.C.
    HEY DEB-sounds like a nice tent-several years back we had a two room tent with a screen porch-my one son put his cot on the porch and slept there-was a lotta fun-i been working last two years out of country and in 10 days hope to be near the wonderful santee cooper lakes close to home and will be camping and fishing again-enjoy these days while you can.spent a many a nite at Rocks Pond-good place-well again-enjoy.