New Tattoo

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I had this tattoo done for my son David. Since he is over in Iraq. I had this done up with his name on it.
    The top reads : U.S. Army
    The bottom reads : David
    The butterfly stands for spirtual.
    I was going to have a American-Flag. But I liked the butterfly better. :big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Outstanding way of of showing your love and support,, some folks think tats are defacing your body, I on the other hand think that as long as they are done in good taste and have a reason or story behind them are a beautiful thing. I have eight of them each representing a milestone in my life, as your tattoo obviously represents your support and love for your son. just be careful once you get one its kind of like eating tater chips you cant have just one.:cool2:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hope is is doing well, where at in Iraq is he. I am here also

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    David is in our prayers and that tat meets my advice for getting one which is you got to be able to explain anywhere anytime without hanging your head

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    God bless him and all our veterans!

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    working with teens like I do, I can't take a ferocious stand against tats really-- I've seen some beautiful artwork in tats. and I like them as long as it's not an obsession. I have a boy I graduated that did one on himself on his forearm and it's GORGEOUS, he is a very talented artist. Now think on that, for you to see the tat on the forearm upright, how did he have to do it...UPSIDE DOWN. He did do it on his left arm though so he could use his right hand to apply it.

Thanks to all our troops and hilljack I didn't know you was there :eek:h: nor did I know that David was. I am beholden to all of you for what you do for us.

Nice way to honor your son and his service sweetie! I have thought about it myself but I don't want kids looking me and going ohhhh it's okay Mrs. Fisher has one...I wanted one soooo bad when I first started in the business though.

Very nice once again, and thanks so much for sharing...I think the butterfly is more feminine and very pretty.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Looks good:big_smile: Very nice way to support your son

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    He is 4th ID, 3rd platoon. I don't know exactly where at. But I pray for you all's safe return home. And for the Familys, I know it is hard to see a brother, father, mother or sister to be gone on Missions or fighting for our Freedom. God Bless and Thank you.:big_smile:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looking good Patricia. It will make a great conversational piece. Many will ask about it and you will be proud to tell them. Congrats.

10. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    nice ink love it :cool2:

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That's a nice tat, and I know he will love it!!!

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I like the meaning better than the tattoo itself. :cool2: