New tackle needed

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ron h, May 19, 2007.

1. ron h

ron h New Member

State:
    st peters mo
    well it's been 7 days since i caught my biggest fish and
    pb. me and catmankev have been showing our catch and i guess bragging but now i have to go to work and get my own tackle. catmankev is helping me with what i will need. he really knows his stuff let me tell you. i guess i will let you know how things turn out.

2. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Our Sport has needed new tackle and equipment for years! We have only touched the surface for what we really need. From simple hooks and poles to bay boats that will handle 250 gallons of water with 3 livewells to keep these fish alive. Welcome to the search and the Sport of Catfishing....

3. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    What a true statement. Around here, you can't hardly even get any tackle big enough for river fishing. If you want some 8/0 hooks or even 50lb test, you have to drive an hour to get it. All the stores around here have their "catfishing sections", you might find 4/0 hooks at the biggest:crazy:, or you might find 2oz weights if your lucky!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Catfish Connection can help you with many items. Give them a call.1-800-929-5025 Most items shipped the same day.:lol:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Thanks, Mickey, for the info. do they have a website or an online catalog?

6. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Paul's Bait and Tackle on Chipewa in St. Louis has a pretty good selection. So does Gateway Outdoors in St. Peters.

7. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    Is there an on0line place that has lots of special cat gear???

CP

8. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I get allot of mine out of a store in texas. The site is at www.barlowstackle.com call their 800 number and get the catelog. Otherwise not much happening around here. I had to buy all the molds to make my own weights and over the years have quite a selection. It has paid off in the long run.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Catfish Connection gets my vote too. They have a phenomenal selection and good prices. You can order online, or you can get a catalog for 2 bucks which has pictures of everything. Enjoy

Heres the link

http://www.catfishconnection.com/