new tackle bag

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by sportsmanfromkc, Jan 22, 2010.

1. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    got a stalker xps tackle bag from bass pro shops. have to say i am really impressed with the product. it was normally 64.99 and i got it on sale for 49 and some change. can carry like a bag or wear like a backpack, and it has lots of room. put all my fishing tackle from my old tackle box in it and still had room for 4 jars or various dip baits. also has lots of outside pockets to store everythig. basically i went from a tackle box and a bucket full down to a tackle bag......even can carry my old military e-tool. now if i can just get my fold up chair to hook on somehow i will be set.

would recommend it to anyone, and it should be on sale through this weekend.

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Is that the one that the bag is 39.99 an then 10.00 for the plastic tackle boxes?? At B@ss Pro.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Travis congrats on the new tackle bag. One can never have enough room. Being organized saves a lot of time on the water. Enjoy.

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    No, the one you talking about is the extreme..I have the extreme for B@$$ fishing...It if a great tackle bag..But i got a Browning for catfishing!!

5. sportsmanfromkc

State:
    kansas
    thats the one..

6. sportsmanfromkc

State:
    kansas
  7. sportsmanfromkc

State: