New store?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kscathunter, Nov 16, 2006.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    Anyone know when the new Bass Pro in Olathe is opening? I e mailed them when they broke ground and i thought they said the 9th but thats wrong.

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Feb, of 2007 Is what I was told. Also The parking lot is now lighted.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    :waaaht: Cabin feever + waiting for a new tackle shop to open = :go: :beat_brick: :beat_shot: :that_hurt: :sad_2a:

4. slickback

slickback New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I read on their website a couple of weeks ago and it said early 2007. I can't wait for them open. Something closer then cabela's.

5. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I drive pass the Bass Pro shop everyday to work, it seems that they have a few lights out on the signs on the building still. I think that they will do a lot more business then Cableas since there prices are lower.

chris

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I purchase from Bass Pro on a "I have too" basis. Don't like their prices on the merchandise sold by other retail outlets. They are too proud of their name. About the only way I would recommend a person to purchase there would be if there is no other outlet within a reasonable driving distance.

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Howdy Chris, sorry, gotta agree with Lawrence, I get a lot better prices from Cabela's than BPS's. BUT, not on everything. There a FEW items BP will be a LITTLE cheaper.