New Site

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Schoe, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    I really like the layout on the new site but it's going to take me a while to figure things out. I hope the rest of you enjoy the BOC as much as I have.
    Schoe

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    same here brother. when are ya and ray gonna get down here to catch some cats? im sure well manage.

3. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I would like to welcome you two and myself to the NEW BOC - LOL HaHaHa!!!!!
    Kidding aside - It will take some getting used to and will have to restart our gathering info and voting - better with a fresh start anyway -
    Schoe - did you read my reply to your suggested names for the midnorth? gathering? So what's up?

4. Veets

Veets Member

State:
    Illinois
    Whew, I'm struggling with the new format. Looks interesting but it's going to take awhile for me to find my way around. :eek:

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I think we are all doing about alike but it is easier to see :confused:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Veets get that profile pic up, need to see your smiling face. LMAO

It will take some getting used to but there is always a method to Pauls Madness. I am sure it will be the best in the long run. Just some getting used to it.

7. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Tea - did you get your package yet?

Chuckb - Got mine - THANKS - boy your the greatest - I will return the favor!

The one thing I miss is the ability to go back and check out info on old threads - I hope they put the pictures back ( but in the right place) - boy I think Paul and the Mods didn't get any sleep lately - NICE JOB!!!!!!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well its good to see ya all back. hope we get em all.

9. catwacker

catwacker New Member

State:
    illinois
    hey everybody, this new format has got me lost! not very computer literate anyway. been fishing the mississippi every weekend. water is so low some ramps are closed. it's just crazy, the Corp of engineers say they are going to lower it farther! duck hunters will be walking to the blinds, shooting ducks at 300 yards!! fishing is great, big channels and flatties on shad. been fishing ledges right off main channel above wingdams. wish i could show a picture, but don't have a clue how. good luck!!!!

10. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    I,m struggling with the new format. It will take some getting used to.

BIGCAT GARRY Eads

11. willisjj

willisjj Guest

My mind wanted to reject this new format immediately upon registering and I thought bad thoughts about leaving, but not to worry. You ain't gonna get rid of this pretty face that easy! After looking around in here for awhile, I have decided that it ain't gonna be all that bad once I get used to it. I see alot of features I probably won't use, but I guess somebody will be thankful for them. Seems cluttered, but then, like I said, I guess I will get used to it with time. Anyway, whatever format it comes in, I am glad we have it!

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    na. just ask for help of keep at it. soon it will be like the old one. easy as pie. im learning fast.

13. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I can think of two Saturdays in September to meet up with you if Schoe's interested. I'll twist his arm or knock him over the head to get him to go Jeremy. I figured this site out pretty quick once I realized that it's the same set up as a fire fighting site I'm a member of.

Ray

P.S. Maybe we should just have a Clinton Mini Gathering on the 10th or the 24th of September.

14. malaki

malaki New Member

State:
    Redmon Illinois
    i went through this on a Dodge truck site i'm a mod at,it sucks to loose alll the tech info but it is worth it in the long run.

15. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Nooooooo!!!! You did not just say Dodge Truck.....LOL!!!!!

Ray

16. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Now you went and done it - the naked fat man is listening!!! LOL HaHaHa!!!

17. malaki

malaki New Member

State:
    Redmon Illinois
    what did i do????? :D

18. Dean West

Dean West New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The nature of most not to like change, guess I would voice that with this new look although I am sure the powers that be have good reason in making them. In a few weeks i supose we will all wonder what the fuss is about but right now I am just trying to find my way around and not having good luck at it.

Did spend a couple days on Carlyle lake last week ...... caught 30 with biggest being 13#.....

19. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Dean West have you done any good at Carlyle this week?

20. Dean West

Dean West New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Gary, Havn't been able to get back. Hoping to do so in a week or so. Talked to my buddies who fish it regular and they have not been doing very well except on trot lines.