new shotgun

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by flysure1, Aug 30, 2009.

1. flysure1

flysure1 New Member

State:
    Illinois

I bought one of these yesterday, beretta 3901--receiver made in america on these--got it for under 500--26 in barrel--3 tubes--shoots 3 inch
    [​IMG]

2. NJ CLAD

NJ CLAD New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Quality gun. You'll have a lot of fun with it.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Rod,nice to see you again. Nice looking shotgun,I'm partial to mossies,but I'm kinda cheap.:big_smile:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rod congrats on the new gun. It should serve you well. Like Richard said its nice to see you on board again.

5. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Nice! I like the receiver and stock. Looks like you can get that up on point real quick!

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I've always been a fan of 26" barrel shotguns! Well done. Beretta is one of the best. I always shot Franchi.

Bill in SC

7. flysure1

flysure1 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have a older model al2 beretta I bought 35 years ago--never have had any problems with it, it won't shoot 3 inch shells and is fixed full choke,this one will shoot 3 inch and has 3 choke tubes, I want to try doing some wing shooting and wanted to be able to switch chokes, this gun fits me great and pulls sweet--pretty light also, I can't pick it up till tomorrow so I can only hope it shoots as soft as my other beretta,(gas operated action helps a lot) I have a 1300 remmington with a rifled slug barrel and it kicks like a mule with 3 inch slugs, I was not interested in even looking at a gun that shoots 3 1/2 inch shells!