New rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by getthenet, Sep 3, 2007.

1. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    got 4 new rods this weekend bought 3 surge rods from catfish connection.then saturday morning went to cabelas and got a ugly stik tiger rod med hvy and some catfish stalker floats.pretty nice floats.tiger rod was real nice

2. Harleycat

Harleycat Member

State:
    INDIANA
    got ya some nice rods there i have those rods they are sweet

3. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just got a new surge rod myself, have not had a chancde to use it. I have to give it to catfishconnection I recieved my first rod broke in half called then and they took care of it that day. I do enjoy doing buss with them have fun and lets see some pics of the fish you catch.

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Jimmy,Congrat's on Your New rods! You will Love that Tiger. It will handle Anything that Swims in these waters.Don't Know much about the surge rods but a lot of the folks here own them and I have read some Good reports.Now go CATCH a Big Ol Catfish and Post some Pictures OK !!! Good Luck. J.D.
    :smile2:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats on your new rods.

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Almost makes me feel like a kid at Christmas when I get new fishin' stuff. Now it's time to get on the water and break those rods in, good luck.

7. CAPTAIN JACK

CAPTAIN JACK New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    congrats on your new rods, your will be very pleased with your surge rods. I have used many rods and surge rods are hard to beat..

8. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I've got a couple of those tigers on the way my self can't wait for them to get here.