New Rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Possom, May 16, 2007.

1. Possom

Possom New Member

State:
    Wv
    A buddy and me just ordered 4 Rods. They are 10 foot and made by Hi Tech they were the Ole Whiskers Rods. Will let you know how they Perform after this weekend.

2. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats on the new rods.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new rods. Give us a report once you have given them a try. What actions did yiou order? What type of catfish are you targeting?:lol: :smile2:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

possom sounds like a good plan. looking foward to your report.

5. Possom

Possom New Member

State:
    Wv
    These rods are great and i love them. Didnt catch nothing with any size but caught some little cats on them. They have the backbone that i like and enough flex to fight the fish for you. They are MH and they are great I will have a few more I promise you that. These are my first baitcasters and I can promise they will get a work out this summer. Caught 2 flatheads about 3 lbs and 1 channel about 5lbs. All in all had a blast with with my new gear.

6. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I am glad you like your rods. I have a 7 foot one I personally think they are a bit on the soft side. Only if they would stiffen these rods a bit(more back back bone) I think Hi Tech would have a winner. Other than that the rods seem pretty well made for the price range.

7. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Can't wait to see what you find out. Keep us posted.