NEW RODS FROM CN

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT, Jan 18, 2010.

1. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Anybody else check out the new rods from Catfish Nation up in the sponsors section?They definitely look heavy duty and they,re pretty reasonable considering that they,re made to order.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Flathead Catfish Avengers!

7" Black = 20-40 line class = Fast action tip = Heavy Power
    $110.00 ea

7" Black = 25-50 line class = Fast action tip = X Heavy Power
    $115.00 ea

4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,ll have to ask them whose blank they use.They do look heavy duty though.I like that 8ftXH,ought to be a beast!

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
  6. bobbybobber

bobbybobber New Member

State:
    wv
    i think that is the blanks he is using and tim is the one building them,i think he buit his self a 7' 40-60 and he has caught quite a few 50 pound blues on it

7. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Pat,,
    If it's the blanks I think he's using,, You'll be thrilled fishing with those..
    I use the 40-60 Lb e-glass blanks, and they're absolutely awesome for my purposes..
    I use trigger seats, and roller tips, but, the blanks themselves, will get the job done!!
    For that price,, I don't see how they can do it!!
    Greg

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    You notice they do not mention the weight of these E-Glass & Fiberglass Rod Blanks which they say are light. I have to disagree, Plain Eglass is Hvy already and when you add Fiberglass which is a Hvy'r material you'll end up with a Hvy blank for sure. No doubt they got a good price on them though and they surely should do the job.

9. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well i got my blanks in the mail today i got the 8' 40-60 and they feel awesome they are light weight and feel like they may make a prefect rod cant wait to get one put together.