new rod

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by dieselcat, Aug 10, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Well it seems like I caused a big stink with the[wanting to buy a new rod] post.Damn what a bunch of babies.think i'll just buy another bill dance river rod combo from bp.can't get a straight answer from anyone but catfishsafari,and they are out of the rod i want for now anyway.Thanks to all who put their honest opinion on the different custome rods.:wink:

2. Big-Blue

Big-Blue New Member

State:
    Louisville,KY
    I saw all that mess on that other tread and its a shame that everyone has to get in to a pi$$ing contest over some rods when someone was looking for a little help, sorry that I can't help you with your ? But good luck to you.....

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    you posted that you got one heck of an ugly stick. whitck one did you get?

5. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    i posted that i bought a temporary rod to use untill i figure out what i was going to do.and i'ts an ugly stick catfish model.

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: 10-12oz with a catfish series:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: thats scary, i might try it sometime:big_smile: I thought you might have gotten the 8'bwb that i had suggested, its fairly close to the safari river rod. but you might have missed that post in the middle of the bickering.

7. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    I FISH THE JAMES RIVER AND 10-12OZ IS AN EVERYDAY EVENT SOMETIMES WE ARE DROPPING 24-30 OZ PLUS BAIT OUR BAIT IS ANYWHERE FROM A 8 INCH GIZZARD SHAD TO An 18INCH GIZZARD SHAD I BUILD MY RODS AROUND THE CONDITIONS I FISH AND THEN DOWN SIZE FOR THE REST OF THE CATFISHERMAN OUT THERE THAT NEED NOT GO SO BIG WHEN IT COMES TO TACKLE MY PRODUCTION LINE OF RODS IS ALSO DESIGNED AROUND THIS FISHING

8. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    18'' gizzard shad, wow i need some of them.matter ofact i need a bunch of them....

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good choice for the money....you didn't get hurt any!:big_smile: