New reels came in.

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by goingfishin, Jul 2, 2008.

1. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I received the three reels on Tuesday. They are very nice! People receive gifts for thier birthday and Christmas once a year and that means alot to a person, but to receive the gifts everyone gave me means alot more than that. I really don't know how to explain how it feels other than good. You guys donated out of the kindness of your harts in my time of need and that will never be forgotten. If enayone on here ever needs anything please write me first and I will see what I can do. Except you JJ!lol Once again thank you too everone who donated.

Attached Files:

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey CJ! Glad to see that you got the reels. I'm glad your happy about the donations. I was just trying to help a fellow brother out in time of need. If you need any more help, just PM me and I'll try to do my best.:wink:

BOC BROTHER MARK..

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    those look like 6500's..glad you got them...they are my favorite reel.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    CJ were all glad we could help you out.I know speaking for everyone we fill just as good helping a BOC brother out as you are in recieving the gift.

Enjoy buddy, hope you smack a Big one soon to break them rods in.

I want to say thanks to James for heading this effort up.Without him this would not of came together.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i see that you guys donated some gear to a brother that had an accident. awesome. thats a great deal right there. just another real testiment on the b.o.c.:cool2:

6. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Just playing double J.:wink::wink:

7. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    thanks !! ya know i DO need help with mowin next week !! :wink::smile2::smile2:

8. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    man those are gonna look sweet on the safari rods.now alls we need is to get my boat out the shop and we'll be in business.i think i have officially gone insane without it for this long.i feel bad for my girlfriend for when i do get it back:smile2: i wanted to say thanks a bunch to everyone who helped out also.you guys are awesome

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    CJ, nice to see you're back in business. wish we could have found more of your gear. Now the water's back down way below where it was when your boat flipped. We've been up there quite a few times, and every time there were folks wading and swimming around on the ramps, I'm sure the gear we didn't recover was found, sorry.

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like you need to get out there and break those things in. Congrats on the new fishing reels. I have a feeling they are going to get well used. Very Thoughtful

11. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    now it looks like yer sponsored by the brothers of the BOC so we expect a good finish in the next tournament !! :big_smile:

12. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Hope you get some good use out of your new toys CJ. Try not to dump any of it in the lake though...:eek:oooh:

Got any deals working on a new boat?

13. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    No, I can not afford a new one right now. The way I look at it is that there is no since in buying another used when I can afford a new one next spring.

14. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    What JJ said!!

15. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Will giver her a try. I am looking for someone to fish a tournament with me on Satureday July 12th at Pomona. Entry fee is only $25 a person and I bet we will have a good ol time. Of course the person will have to have a boat.lol Because mine might not float.lol