new reel

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by LinebBoatRunner, Feb 17, 2008.

1. LinebBoatRunner

LinebBoatRunner New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    need some feedback on the 7000 ic3. bought it today, is it as good as they say it is

2. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    Hey...Jesse! Only one way to find out. Take it fishing......I hear a lot of great comments on them. Ambassadeur is what other reels wanna be

My son has a 7000c3 and loves it. I've never had more than the 6000's and 6500's

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jesse you have purchased a great reel. I have a few and want for nothing. Its a good investiment that should last you a lifetime with good maintenance Enjoy..

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    hey Jesse! you made a smart purchase!! the abu 7000c3 is an awesome reel.
    Being the personal owner of 1, I can tell you this reel should serve you well. Serious catfishing reel. bar none!!:big_smile::big_smile:

5. whitney weese

whitney weese New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i havnt own a 7000 but i do own a 5500, 6000 and a 10,000. and i love them and if it works as good as them. you will love it. Now for the rest of the fisherman out there that is reading this. i know the 10,000 is over kill but i fish jig below hydro dams and when pulling out big flat heads. its wonderfull

6. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I dont think you can go wrong if it has the name Abu Garcia on it. They are durable and cast a mile. Should last forever with proper care. rspd507

7. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I think you made a great choice. Im about to invest in to of them myself.

8. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Good reels I have 2 of them and 2 10,000s
    When fishing bait boat need line capacity

9. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    You have made a great choice. I have 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500 and 7000c3 and I love them all. They will last you a life time.

10. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Ive got two 7000s and like them very much i dont think you will be a bit disappointed.Any reel by ABU is a good reel.

11. LinebBoatRunner

LinebBoatRunner New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i bought the 7000 for throwin, but i use okuma cv 45 L for capacity. i can sqeeze in about 400 of 30# on them. dont know the capacity of the 10