New Reel

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by micah5634, Jan 20, 2007.

1. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    Just got back from the boat show in st charles mo it was horrible nothing there. but i did get to go to a new tackel store i found over in IL after looking around for about an hour i left with a new quantum cabo clw 30 and 2 quantum big cat rods heavy action.The reel is very smooth can't wait to get another,that will give me 2 very nice setups for the mo river if anyone is interested i just listed a brand new abu 7000ic3 on ebay.

2. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Congratulations On The New Reel.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have heard nothing but good things about those reels.

4. rambilt

rambilt New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have the smaller versions like C3, C4, C5 and I like them all. I'm pretty sure you will find yourself liking that new reel. ABU is a good quality company!

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congratulations, on ur new reel. I hope you in enjoy it.

6. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    Alright now i'm mad i mounted the new cabo on the bigcat rod and was playing with it then all of a sudden the level wind locked up and metal shavings started coming out around the level wind going to call the tackle shop tommorrow and see what they are going to do about ithopefully they will exchange it ive only had it 24 hrs dont feel like i should have to send it off.

7. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    they replaced it with a new one.

8. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    I deceided to go with all abu garcia so i have a brand new penn 320 gt2 made in us model and the new quantum cabo clw 30 thats up for sale pm me if your interested