New plates on order.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by nitronostrils, Jun 12, 2008.

1. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    I just couldn't resist ordering these, really was shooting for something on the lines of stink bait but couldn't find a good combo that could be understandable. Also picked up a lil 14' flat bottom that I'm piecing together, I'll post some progress pictures later. Randy(fshnfwl) I finally decided on a trolling system set up.....yes took some thought just got put it on paper and weld it up. But just had to get off the banks and get to the kitties.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/NitroNostrils/fishing/boat.jpg?t=1213308056

Attached Files:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: Nice Plates! Yep your doing great, always better to think your lay-out and even put it on paper, then think about it some more, that way you only do it once and do it right....... Gonna be nice when yer done!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great idea on the plate Jeremy. Thanks for sharing. What part of Il. do you live?

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Heck ya.. those are nice :big_smile: :0a24:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Nice plates, you could always get plate frames that say "I make my own stink bait." :eek:oooh:

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    thats pretty cool man

7. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I like that!!!!!

8. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Thanks Fellas. Mickey I'm in Shelby county, can ya give me the scoop on Devils Kitchen? According to ifishIl.com there are just gills in there, but has to be more than that. Just the name appeals to me.:tounge_out:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    DK lake has many species of fish. Its a very deep lake with lots of trees and stumps. Some extended 30'+ deep. Crappie, Bluegills, Bass, channel cats are to be found. There are several bass tournaments held on DK each year. It is a 9.9 horsepower lake with restrictions. Its a fun lake to fish.

10. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
  11. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    As my sons would say,"thats powerfull" Hope your boat project goes smooth.

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Very nice lisence plate, makes me kind of jealous.

13. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Why didn't I think of that. I can't believe that was available and not taken yet. Good job

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Congrats on the plates and the boat Jeremy.. So Randy kinda spoiled you too on trolling for Crappie.. hehehe

15. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Thanks fellas. Kojak I think "stnkb8" might still be available:smile2:. Harold crappie fishing was truely a good experience, was meaning to hook up with Randy during vacation and hit Coffeen but that was when all that rain moved through kinda shootin for oct time frame now. As of now have four rod holders mounted, anchor winch in the front/manuel drop anchor in the back, 40lb trolling motor, did have a used Merc 9.9 but wasn't satisfied with the proformance so took it back. So just trolling around right now don't care not in a hurry anyways, plus fuel prices OUCH see enough of that when fueling up the big truck.

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey, we are talking about going to Realfoot Lake in Tennessee in Sept. some time for a 4 day fishing trip for Crappie and Bluegill.. They furnish the room, boat, bait and gas for 4 days for 200.00 a person.. You clean your own fish then they vacuum seal it and freeze it for your trip home..

17. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I used to go there every year with my dad growing up 4 days/4 nights, everything included - can't beat it!

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah, too bad you'll be back in school then Aaron

19. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Yeah, don't remind me! :sad2::wink:

20. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member