New Plan

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by John(Bullhead)Hagen, Apr 5, 2007.

1. John(Bullhead)Hagen

John(Bullhead)Hagen New Member

State:
    ILLinois
    :big_smile: Weather not good for fishing so a new plan in order.Taking a road trip to Catfish Connection,only a hundred miles so buddy an i going to see what they have in person.and save shipping and stock up for spring.

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC John.!!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John Welcome to the BOC. In ref to your trip to catfish connection.If they have not changed their front display since I was there last, you will be disappointed. However they have in the warehouse everything listed in their catalog. It's an interesting trip and one that you will enjoy taking. Be sure and let them know you are a BOC member. Make up a big shopping list and hand it to John and he will fill it.:lol:

4. John(Bullhead)Hagen

John(Bullhead)Hagen New Member

State:
    ILLinois
    :smile2: Hey made it back and had a good road trip.There store is mostly catalog sales,but they had nearly all there poles out to look at and check the action.He even went in back and got one combo to show me that was on sell off cheaper.Feel we got all we need for this year, if a fisherman could possably do that.Everyone i will tell you the prices were every bit as good as Wallmart and this is a local person making a living at what he does,so rememberif you can shop with them. John