New PB on the River and no proof

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Oct 13, 2007.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Went out on the Ohio last night just below the city. caught 2 fish in an hour and a half, 1 being a 7 lb Blue, and the next being my new PB 35lb Flathead, and I didn't have my dang camera. Of all the things I could forget, it almost feels like I lost the fish even though I didn't. Biggest Flattie I have ever caught in the river, and only my friend who was with me will be the only one to ever see it. I am glad I caught him, but it is bitter sweet knowing I will never see him again. Not a bite the rest of the night after that, but I will take it!:angry:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    pic.s are nice, but i have been there also. the main thing is you know you caught it, and don't have to prove anything to anyone. congrats on the fish and the personal best...rollo

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i agree with rollo, i love to have that picture to show off. but i have caught many fish and didn't have the camera there to prove anything. But the thing that matters is you know you caught it and it was you PB congrats. too bad he would have looked good in you avatar. you will get another one though.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Travis congrats on your new PB flathead, Great catch. Thanks.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    No worries, that river is full of big fish, you will catch one again..Chances are if you are hitting it hard and putting your time in, the next one maybe bigger.

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BEEN THERE AND I AM WITH YOU.....

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Good job on the new PB. Don't worry about pics, I do most of my fishing alone and never get a shot of those fish I catch. Its just too much trouble to photo or video by yourself lol. Like Matt said that river is full of big fish, and unless you quit now you will catch a few more.