Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new best channel tonight. Took a friend out tonight And told him first fish was his. He got bit quick but missed on the hook set. So i had to take the next try a little later and ended up with a 20.5 pound channel 36 inches long. Only fish of the night. My buddy was laughing when i picked up the fish cause i sorta hugged it was the only way i could pick the darn thing up. Fish was caught on live bait:baffled:

Attachments

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I think this year might be something special for me. Should have some more time to fish than the last few years. Im not working as much at night as i use to so going to put more time on the water. This year has already had some great memories fishing it can only get better i hope.

· Registered
7,822 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. I think this year might be something special for me. Should have some more time to fish than the last few years. Im not working as much at night as i use to so going to put more time on the water. This year has already had some great memories fishing it can only get better i hope.
awesome fish Mark. i said before i think this year is going to be great and your proving me right. on a side note to ya i have seen a lot of folks at the spot you showed me, it seems to be getting hammered. thats a shame cause i really liked that place too.

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brian let them fish that spot I know who they are.They are way under equipped.I took a younger kid there last year his dad I grew up with.That is the last time I take someone I really don't know cause him and his friends are there every weekend with there little rods and 8 pound test.Its a shame too cause that place was one of kind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.