new outfit!

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by captmarty, May 8, 2008.

1. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    WELL I SOLD THE BOAT YESTERDAY AND I AM READY TO START A NEW TREND! I AM LOOKING INTO A HIGH TIDE BOAT! DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THIS BOAT?? GOOD BOAT OR BAD BOAT? IT IS VERY ROOMY, HAS FISH/DEPTH FINDER, LIVE WELLS, TROLLING MOTOR, COMPASS, STERRING WHEEL, TILT/TRIM, SS PROP, AND PLENTY OF DRY STORAGE!!

CAPTNMARTY

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    They seemto be pretty good boats and there are plenty of them around cause they are built in Georgetown, SC. My buddy had a 14' high tide and we caught a ton of fish from it. What model are you looking at.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Cool deal, Marty! Get us a photo and/or model. I'd love to see it. What length is it?
    BB in SC

4. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Have a friend in Florence that has a high tide and he loves it. I think it is 17ft. has a side console and plenty of storage. He uses it alot at Georgetown . They are nice boats.
    PEEDEE CAT

5. SWAMPRAT

SWAMPRAT New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i have a 14ft high tide and i like it a lot. ive had it since 2002 and never had any problems with it so far. i just wish mine had a little bit more room than what it has but it is a perfect river boat for 1 or 2 people, and it dont take much water to float it unless you have a real big motor on it like mine. it's got a 40 hp evinrude and really needs about a 25 or a 30. it will run about 40-45 with SS prop on it

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good plan to me, Good luck