New--New York member

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by splitshot, Oct 16, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    If you see mrhookset please give him a big BOC welcome.:smile2:

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    New York is coming up fast with new members. Welcome.

3. cathouse

cathouse New Member

State:
    NY
    Hello MR.Hookset welcome aboard glad to see more new yorkers joining the site it will be a help to all of us here in NY

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome to the BOC Hookset:smile2:

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Welcome to the hood hookset:smile2:

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Warm welcome from Arkansas and the Styers family. Welcome aboard Mr. hookset!!!

7. mrhookset

mrhookset New Member

State:
    New York
    Thanks for the welcome. "Will the real pole bender please stand up":big_smile: Theres nothing like watching your pole get lifted right off the crotch stick. let alone feeling the train leaving the station as the drag goes bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Its the best of both worlds. One minute your sitting back relaxing enjoying nature and the next minute bang the lines being peeled of your reel a rush of adrenaline. I love catfishing. I spend a lot of time fishing but hope to gain some knowledge and experience from some of the brothers so I can do more catching. My freinds call me mr hookset because Im always breaking jaws. If I see a nibble bang im on it. My brother says I am too quick and should let the fish take the bait more. I always catch more and bigger fish so who knows. If its not broke don't try to fix it. Well I could go on forever but I won't talk to you later.

mr hookset

8. mrhookset

mrhookset New Member

State:
    New York
    Thanks for the welcome. "Will the real pole bender please stand up":big_smile: Theres nothing like watching your pole get lifted right off the crotch stick. let alone feeling the train leaving the station as the drag goes bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Its the best of both worlds. One minute your sitting back relaxing enjoying nature and the next minute bang the lines being peeled of your reel a rush of adrenaline. I love catfishing. I spend a lot of time fishing but hope to gain some knowledge and experience from some of the brothers so I can do more catching. My freinds call me mr hookset because Im always breaking jaws. If I see a nibble bang im on it. My brother says I am too quick and should let the fish take the bait more. I always catch more and bigger fish so who knows. If its not broke don't try to fix it. Well I could go on forever but I won't talk to you later.

mr hookset