New Mexico Rio Grande

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Catman 1964, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Anyone have any experience on the Rio Grande near Albuquerque. Any info is appreciated.

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have noticed alot of guest viewing the Arkansas Post here. That is very good. IF you should join the B.O.C. All this info can be share with you for FREE. All of our members will more than happy to tell/show you the hot spots. If you are from Arkansas and would like more info,please join and PM me I will be glad to share.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The B.O.C. is a growing on-line Catfish club. Men and women are equally welcome into the club. Cost well, that is the great benefit of the club, the club will pay you to join, yes pay you! You will be paid with catfishing knowledge, How to catch bait knowledge, where to catch bait knowledge, catfishing hot spots knowledge, I thought I was a good catfisherman when I joined about 4 years ago well, let me tell you I have learned alot from the find members here in Arkansas and the other members across the states. YES I have been paid!! I have met fine friends a good fishing partner, and many many people in the catfishing chat room. If you are from Arkansas and a guest viewing this post please join.

P.S. If you are from Little Rabbit Australia you can join, I am trying to recruit more Arkies!!

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ya'll dont be shy! Come on in the water feels fine....lol This really is a great place, lots of great info, lots of great people. You just cant beat it! It's free to register, sign up now! And remember who told ya too....LOL:p

Zakk:)

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If you are from Arkansas and love to Catfish. Join this fine site. We have a wealth of catfishing info here.:) :)

If you are from another state please join. your state has info for your area.:)

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    would like to become a member please do so, Will not cost you nutin, free, just a little time filling out the info. Learn hot spots, I share all my fishing news, new cat fish rigs, learn here, what works, what dont, all here!!!

7. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Absolutely right! There are questions here that I would have never even thought to ask and even more answers to those questions. Great site.

I used to get up, pour me a cup of coffee and log on to the puter and read the surrounding newspapers daily edition. Now it's coffee and catfish1's new posts then go to the newspapers. Tons of info on catfishing, baits, rods, reels, lines, boats and even hot spots. Great to be a new member.

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Guest, Thanks for stopping into Arkansas Talk/forum. The next thing you should do is to join this fine sight. We have a wealth of info here, anything from catfishing, to hooks, best rig to use, best bait for your location, All can be found on this site.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Guest, You are welcome to browse Arkansas talk. Join and you will get to know other members from this fine state. We have many giveaways, this year the B.O.C. have given away Magic bait, Abu reel, GPS, cross bow, fishing line and many more items. Join for free and get in on these giveaways.

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I go away for just a bit and come back to find your working on salesmanship, LOL Was you a recruiter in the Military??? Bored?? LMAO :eek: you sure gonna miss a good get together, wish you could make it. Mac