New Members!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blade4130, May 27, 2009.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Hey guys, I have sure noticed a lot of new faces lately and it seems like one or more new members in Missouri join everyday. I just want to give everyone a BIG'OL BOC WELCOME:big_smile: I remember how awesome it was when I first found this place last year and the people that welcomed me. It's still just as awesome! Great people are abound and it's nice to see so many new members joining all the time:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don I 'll have to agree with U.This place is AWESOME.You can never stop learning on here.I too would like to take this opportunity to welcome ALL NEW MEMBERS. And most certainly the ones from the Show Me State.Great to have each and every one of you.Hope U stick around for a long ,long time.
    Again :0a25::0a25::0a25:

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Me too. Welcome aboard new folks. Be sure to sign up for the Missouri roll call. Get them first 10 posts in so you can enjoy all the privelages.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I also would like to WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS. This place has more info than carters has pills. I am catching fish now that I never would have caught without it.

Tom

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Tom hit it right on the money. welcome newbies, glad you joined.

6. Gotbuck

Gotbuck New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man I just found this site and can't get enough. Those whisker fish are something. I just can't get enough of them.

7. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Hey EVERYONE im new obv Just wanted to say Thank you again for everyone who has been helping me out, Also wanted to say im a member of a lot differnt types of forums Must say this looks to me to be the most infomative,friendly forum im a member Of.
    GL Everyone :cool2:

8. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    I would also like to welcome all new members. The info on here is unlimited> I really enjoy it here. This is the first Ive heard of the Missouri roll call. How do I sign up?

9. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm a grunt on here myself and still learning the ins and outs-and the people on here are nothing but friendly and very informative. If the people we have to deal with in everyday life were like the Brother and Sisterhood, life would be so much more enjoyable. I have yet to meet a stranger on this site. Thank you all.:big_smile:

10. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I would like to say welcome to the Brotherhood for those of you new people. Your gonna love it here for the simple fact of information gained on fishing and meeting great people. I am actually addicted to this site lol.:smile2: It has alot to offer. This is far better than The Catfish Insider. The B.O.C. is im inside source for vast information and you cant talk to local anglers in a magazine.

11. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    I just found this site today and have to say I'm impressed. I've been looking through here for hours and haven't seen the same stuff you get into at other forums with trash talking and put downs......just a bunch of guys and gals sharing useful information. Everybody keep up the great work, and I'll try to contribute whatever I can, also.

12. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Welcome aboard Brian

13. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri

Thank You, This is really a great place to find out anything outdoors related and meet a lot of really nice people with similar intrest. Like Mr.Foster I'm HOOKED!!!! Really a great group of folks here.Thanks again...
    I love catfish...

14. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    I would also like to welcome all the new members. This is a great club full of all the information you'll ever need

15. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    welcome brian to our boc family :wink:

16. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Brian.

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ya all be new welcome aboard

18. mocatman

mocatman Guest

Glad to see there are others as addicted to catfishing like i am! Lots of good info on here.

19. Double L

Double L New Member

State:
    Mo
    Thanks guys. This forum is loaded with lots of fantastic info that everyone can learn from no matter how long you have been chasing the sometimes elusive cats.

20. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    This is a great site stocked full of information, & I don't think you could find a better group of people. I'm glad to be part of it.