New Members--Did you know!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Feb 12, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    New members your PM feature will not work unless you have made 20 post or more. You can receive PM's but can not answer, unless you have made 20 post or more.

2. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    ahhh that helps, i'd love to go skipjack fishin sometime topsgt, but i drive a camry so i'd have to find another buddy that has somethin bigger to go with us to pull it. shoot some days at me and ill see if i work on them or not and we can set up a day, im a senior in high school by the way so during the week daytime wouldnt work too well

3. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    oh yeah and this weekend we get out the 17th thru the 20 so i have 4 days

4. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    thanks for the info.i tryed to down load a couple of items and couldnt because im new to forum

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Great info for the newbies out there. But getting 20 is easy and stay with it and learn all you can from these great people here.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If you make a thread and that thread does not have a post made after 30 days the thread will archive/hide. Do not make another thread on the same subject. you must remember which form/subject you made the thread in and go to the bottom of the page and find it. I know these are bad instructions but I am not smart enough to show the illustrations I sure wish I could. I learned this info on my own.

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    When you click on Arkansas form, At the LEFT bottom you will see a section that reads DISPLAY OPTIONS, you will see the words SORTED BY FROM THE, Click on the inverted arrow head showing LAST MONTH, this Will open an window go to the bottom of the open window and click on the word BEGINNING, the word beginning should high light/turn blue, just to the right of the word BEGINNING the will be a box that reads SHOW THREAD, your lost thread should come up. I hope this will help!!

8. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Am new to this site too. Am looking all over it, doing lots of reading and an occassional reply. I think this is just what I needed for something to do while the wife works at night.