Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Jun 5, 2008.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Hello Brothers. First off, I'd like to thank everyone here for all the info you provide and share. Found the old BOC site last year, and was browsing it again when I found a link to this site.

A lil' about myself. My name is Bobby or Bob what ever you're comfortable with. Still getting used to it myself. ( story in itself ) Moved to Zanesville 2 years ago.Was adopted, but just found my birth family here in Zanesville, and found out who I am. That out of the way.

I've been an avid lover of fishing since I could walk. Was always my favorite past time and gave me peace of mind. I love to fish for all species, especially mean ol' cats. I get laughed at alot because I love light line, but hey I like a challenge from time to time; don't get me wrong i do carry my other poles with 50# on down. NOTE - ( 38 in. northen pike in pic was caught on 8# no wire leader on a jig, was a great battle. )

Looking for new friends and fishing partners. I genearlly fish the Muskingum River. Thinking bout catching some bait around 4pm, and setting up somewhere I hope, since the rain is done. Although I should be doing girlfriend's wheel bearings. Shhhhhhhh... Don't tell. lol.....

Well hope to post a few pics of some flatties this summer, have some pics of a few flatties caught here when I first moved here. Will have to get off nephew and scan them.

Well Brother's and Sister's of course to; Good Luck And Happy Fishing;

Bobby.....:cool2:

Attached Files:

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    hello and welcome to the boc

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri Bobby.

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hello Bobby .... from up the road in Newark ..... Nice pike and we all welcome you to BOC ... Good bunch of guys and Gals on here with good info and help ... looking forward chatting ....... Garry- :cool2:

5. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    GREETINGS FROM REYNOLDSBURG.WELCOME TO THE BOC

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC from right across the river in KY!!!

7. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    welcome to the B.O.C. and enjoy.

8. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
  9. Gary B

Gary B New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Welcome. I miss living close to a river. I use to live very close to the Ohio.

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Welcome to the BOC from texas Bobby, check out the ohio threads those boys have been catching alot of flatties past couple of weeks, Rollo, Sman, loanwizard just to name a few should be able to help you out

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Bobby! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family from a southern sister. We're glad to have you! Looking forward to your upcoming posts/participation. Enjoy! :big_smile:

12. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    welcome aboard Bob or Bobby

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bobby We Welcome you to the BOC, from So. Illinois. Looking forward to reading your material.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome to the site Bobby....rollo

15. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    A big fat welcome from North Carolina Bob! Welcome to the greatest site on the web!! You are now offically a brother of the BOC!!:big_smile:

16. FDR

FDR Member

State:
    Ohio,Cincinnati
    welcome to the boc

17. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    welcome bobby to the boc greatest place on the net from just down the road a ways in nelsonville

18. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome to the BOC. ><[[[[º>

19. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    welcome to the BOC Bob,good to see another Ohio member,try and make the get together at dillon on the 20th 21st and 22nd at the campgrounds there will be quite a few of the members there and enough fishing and BSing to go around for a long time,hope to see you there

20. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    welcome to the boc