Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone. New to this forum just wanted to make some new freinds. Alittle abot myself a very diehard cat man, 12 fish over 50lbs 6 over 60lbs, My best is a 88.9 lb blue cat, second is 84.3lb blue. My wife caught her best last year 48lb flathead. Im from Ekron Kentucky, outside of Brandenburg. I fish an avg of 12 times a month, mainly on the Ohio river. Im going to be fishing some tournaments this year any advice on which ones are good?

Chris

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Chris. Have inlaws in Brandenburg.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Chris, Welcome to the bOC. Where on the Ohio do you like to fish. I'm down here in West Point and we fish from the LG&E plant down to Otter Creek, hope to travel down stream more this year. Which Barge Co do you work for, I'm on the river and watch them travel all the time! Take care and be careful out there!!
Linda

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I work for ACL. I fish mainly the Cannelton damn area just because there is alot of bait and alot of fish. I also fish the from the Falls down to Derby IN past wofle creek. If there is bait I will fish any part of the Ohio River. Are you a member on Fishin Forum?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Chris,
Welcome to the BOC from Indiana. There are alot of good tournament trails out there. Check out the BOC Partners in Catfishing and look at the tournament calendar for all kinds of upcoming events in 2008. Im sure that some are close to you. rspd507

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.