The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. glad to see people so eat up with fishing like me. i have recently got into catfishing. ready for something that will fight back. so far my best has been 18 pounds at badin and what i hear that is small for that lake and hope to do better. good luck guys

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Darin,
Welcome tot he BOC. Be sure to check out the BOC library for lots of great information. There is a link in my Sig below my post.:big_smile:
Thanks
David

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Darin, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Welcome man! I used to live in Lexington, my family still does. What lakes do you normally fish? If you live in Lexington, you should try and hit up Tom-a-Lex. It's got a bunch of channel cats and white cats. May not catch any fish bigger than your best one but you'll catch a bunch. You can even get a bunch from shore if you don't have a boat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fatflattie,
trying to fish badin as much as i can and high rock also.i used to fish thom-a-lex 5 or 6 years ago alot but was after bass at that time

·
Registered
720 Posts
glad to have you here at catfish1.com Darin

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome to the boc, there is a world of help on this website if u need it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts