The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. My name is Christopher. I am 17. I have been fishing since i was young, but just last summer i came across the the exciting life of catfishing. i dont know alot at all. and am lookin for tips and info. I Live in Plymouth Indiana. Just south of South Bend. Any tips and info would be appreciate. Also lookin for fishing buddies!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys...im just lookin for some info...bigges catch is 12lbs. its was on ultralight tackle! What a fight! and since then i have been trying to catch bigger ones!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Christopher...from Western Kentucky. If you are looking to catch some big ones...I would recommend at least 20lb line and try some live bluegil or Bluegil heads for bait. That is a good place to start anyway. Good luck!:cool2:

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Christopher, Welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, Best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library a lot of good info in there.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Christopher.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Christopher, welcome to the BOC...:cool2:

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
welcome to the boc.like most of the members you will meet here i live to far away to help you with info on where to go but live or cut bait is a good place to start.another thing you can do is go to the indiana state thread and you will find more folks that live in your part of the us.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome to the BOC. You came to the right place to learn about fishing for the big ones.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts