Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatkev, Sep 29, 2005.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Just wanted to say hay to all the catfishermen. I fish the ohio in markland, madison, and some others. Anyone doing the same give me a shout. :cool:

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome aboard Kev.

3. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    bigcatkev, welcome to the new BOC. Smart people with wonderful ideas and great information for us all to share. :)

4. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Hey kev, i am downstream from you, in evansville. Welcome to the boc, you will learn alot of things and meet some good people.

5. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Welcome aboard bigcatkev. Hey Spoon Fish, what do you catch those spoon bills on? A local elder told me that he and his grandpa used the meat from mussles gathered from the river. Here in indiana they are protected to the point that you cant pick up an empty shell. I have heard they will hit cherry tomatoes, i have tried things that sound goofier than that. there is a sand/gravel pit that is connected to the west fork of white river where i fish alot that is full of those things.

6. holmesridge

holmesridge New Member

I fish the same area. I missed out on some potential good fishing wednesday and thursday. The river was rising those days. I overlooked it and went to hardy lake. Boy, I was kicking myself when I found out.

7. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    hey holmesridge how's the water lever right now since the rain? Hopefully its on the rise. I've been catching some pretty big blues and flats on skipjack. I might go this weekend but taking the kids to kings island first o-yeah. Took my oldest boy last weekend and almost had a rod holder riped of the boat. Fish hit and my son tried to get the rod out of the holder and couldn't and was in my way so when I finally got the rod out the fish got off. Circle hook had set in the head of the skipjack. I've caught some big ones and this fish had my jim moyer rod "the boss" at least a foot down in the water. O-well!!! :)

8. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome aboard kev. you wont find a better bunch of people anywhere.

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :0a25: to the BOC! You'll get addicted to the site! :eek:

10. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    bigcatkev,

Welcome to the BOC. You'll really enjoy the poeple here. :0a25:

-Brian

11. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC from all of us here in NC!! I know you will find every thing you need.If not just ask and there will be someone here to help.ENJOY!!!

12. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah Welcome to the Brotherhood Kevin!! See you at the gathering ;)