Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by P Caruthers, Jul 29, 2006.

1. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL
    Hey Yall I'm DCaruthers older brother, Phil. He told me about this site and I thought that I would check it out. I live near Guntersville lake and have fished it most of my life but I've never caught anything over 20 lbs. David won't shut up about this National Gathering thing so I am almost as excited as he is and will be seeing you all there. Can't wait to meet all the fellas that David keeps talking about. I'll have my avatar up by tomorrow...David says it couldn't be worse than some dude named Tea...?

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :0a25: Good to see another new member. I'm sure your gonna enjoy it here. There is a lot of friendship,good info, and some kidding and picking on certain members,like TEA,JW and MELON to name just a few.So kick back and enjoy. Again Welcome.

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net! And as far as Tea goes.........well the hat all I can say is the hat.:lol:

4. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL
    Yes I'll be going with David. What do you mean that hat? ...it was the prettist thing I saw in the picture.

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Phil. Use extreme caution when vewing Teas avatar.
    LOL:big_smile:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Phil, thanks.........I guess. hehehe

Welcome to the BOC brother, you are now part of the family. Glad you are gonna make it to the National, it will be a blast!!! We dont care who your brother is. hehehe

7. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL
    Tea,

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings or anything about the hat. David just explained your medical situation to me and again I apologize. I've never heard of anyone with syphalis on the head, but it sounds serious.

8. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    welcome to the BOC. its a real good time here. hey tea, im real sorry you lost a bet or something. i can think of no other reason for the hat. just kidding.

9. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe

lol, I like this guy

Welcome to the BOC brother, you'll love it here!!!

10. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    welcome to the boc youll in joy all the people and site

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Phil, you will fit right in brother. hehehe

I hope you are as open as your brother, he posted a thread not too long ago about him and his brother peeing the bed all through High School. He was asking for help and such. That is probably why he told you to come here, for the help. LMAO :big_smile:

Have a good one brother!!

12. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the boc, phil.

13. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Phil, Welccome to the B.O.C. I hope to meet you at the National Gathering. Is it safe to say I can add you to the Attendees count for the National Gathering?

15. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL
    Yes I will be at the national gathering.I may not catch any fish or take anybody's money at poker but there is no way I'm going to miss this gathering. I've been a member for only one day and I can tell if only a fraction of the people that I've meet and read about on this site get together in one place it will be something to see and the only thing I think I will need to bring is a good pair of hip waders because it is going to get deep. I wouldn't miss it for the world . see ya there.

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome Phil to the BOC..

17. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Phil!!

18. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome to the BOC! Great site with lotsa good stuff. Enjoy!

19. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC and hope you find your time here informative and exciting.

20. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    hey man..welcome to the BOC...your brother is a great guy...helped me out with a problem i had a little while back so jump on in and git yer feet wet