New member, trapper too

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by KYTRAPPER, Jun 1, 2006.

1. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Just got here tonight. Cool that you have a trapping forum. You can see from my pic Im a trapper as well. Im a big supporter of my states organization the United Trappers of Kentucky where Im director of the 7th district. Boy this site has it all.

2. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    welcome to the brother hood GREAT web site alot of GREAT fisherman

3. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Welcome to the great BOC.

4. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome aboard. It is all here. I changed my avatar back just for you. Your in the right place. I caught the cat in the pic this past season. I am having it mounted as I have never caught one even close to this spoted. It was a juvy at only 15 lbs, but it the most beautiful cat I have ever caught, and I have caught quite a few.

5. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Nice cat, I love catchin' cats:big_smile:

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome to the BOC KyTrapper glad to have some more trappers on the board. If there is anything we dcan do for you please let us know.

7. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I live to cat trap. My trapping partner gets mad at me when walk past a otter set to look at a cat track. I wish they brought more, as I would just cat trap I think. Me and a fellow on here named Gooboy partner trap. We set together, we ride together, and we split expense, and profit. It works very well too. This year in 16 nights trapping as a team, we caught 138 coons, 20 otter, 71 beaver, 31 nutra rats, 3 gray fox, 2 coyotes, 6 bob cat, and 4 mink. That was the second sale. We ran a river line in Dec for nine days that did well also. Here are some pics for last season's total catch.

Attached Files:

8. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm pretty new here myself, but agree, this is a great site! I actually found it web-searching about trapping.....ended-up developing an interest in catfishing.

Welcome!

Smitty

9. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Phillip.

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC Smitty, glad to see all of you here. Trapping seems to be a very out going thing and I hate to see that. I use to really enjoy it alot.

11. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    This is the best site out there, well, it is the only site I am on. :big_smile:
    The people here are what make this site and the fact that we have some good mods. They work hard to keep this site up and running in a family friendly manner. Take to get out and check out the other thread here on the site. I will invite you to come see us in the Louisiana Thread, fishing on the Red River. I hang out there a lot, and we have developed a rather large group now. We have a lot of fun and BS going all the time. In fact very seldom do we talk about catfishing any more. Just watch out, it is addictive.

12. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Welcome to the BOC, the best site on the net from a fellow trapper and catfisherman in southern Ohio.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    welcome to the BOC

14. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    if you need any help with the BOC then pm me and ill help yea out. also i too am a trapper as well as cuttingout69, fishhook, and 223smitty. we will all be glad to help out a fellow brethren!!!!!!:cool2:

15. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Welcome to the BOC, KyTrapper.

16. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome the boc, great site.