New Member Recipe Section "The BOC Diner"

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by Whistler, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Big Changes coming to this section. We've moved all the recipes that were in the library out for modifications. They'll be located in this section soon. We are going to make this section an easy to use place to discuss food preparation, and we're also going to have a protected recipe area. Basicly when a recipe gets posted in the discussion area, we'll add it to the recipe section in the appropriate category as we find it. There will also be a table of contents for all recipes in that section. Should make it much easier to use and find things. Be patient and we'll get er done soon. Thanks!

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Wouldn't it be great to have a BOC cookbook? There are some mighty wonderful cooks here on the BOC. Judy and I love to check out the recipes posted here.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bryan I will add the smoked peppers to it when you get it ready. and a few more .
    Pete

4. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    :0a34: Seems to me the BOC should have a cook off at some of the gatherings and that way some of us "Eaters" could be the judges.:big_smile:
    Everybody cook their favorite and let the eating and judging begin.
    Who will vote for that?

5. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Thanks for the update, wondered what happened to member recipe section.

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thats a great idea to do a diner section. I like the idea of a collaborated recipe book. Could be a e-book to help cut costs if anyone knows how to do one.

7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    There's an example of what we're doing in the Texas Select Seasonings section if you care to look. And while you're there, tell our sponsor Wild Bill thanks for supporting us. Here's a link to the place I'm talking about:

This Similar to what we're gonna do.

And this will be how it will work when it's done.

Hope this will make the whole thing a lot easier for everyone. This project will take a few days or a week to do, so please be patient. But I think it'll be worth the effort. Thanks.

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    All that sounds great! Thanks for the upgrades.