The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something here or is there no section for all new members to introduce themselves?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Just joined about a month ago and I had a hard time deciding where to post first. An introduction area might be good.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I talked to Eric a couple weeks ago about this very thing. He said there was but it took him a bit to find it. I told him if it was that hard for him than a new member was not going to find it at all. I think that a section in the forums just for new member introductions is a great idea, no matter what state you are from.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good Idea this place is the most strict with rules with posts I have seen...Good Lord can't even look at pics till ten posts ridiculous. Post 5 here.......

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good idea. My first fue posts I did after thanking A members post, and then hit report post. It took a staff members personal message to to explain to me I was using the wrong placea bad place. Sorry to anyone I offended! :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome tom, and Gary good to have you with us. Post often. smokey

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
....and the BOC continues to evolve....:big_smile:...looks like it's just going to keep getting better!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Tom and Gary.
For the intraductorie post could it be put in so that it is seen first thing when a person signs in to be a member?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts