New member intro

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by DM1975, Apr 21, 2006.

1. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I am a Texan living in Kansas right now. I have been catching some decent sized channels here lately off of bluegills out of the Republican river and am about to go try Ponowonamy in about an hour to see if I can hook into some good flatheads. I hope to learn alot on here.

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Hey man, I just joined yesterday, so im new too, welcome..any size to them channels?

3. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Most of them were between 2 and 5 pounds but I did get one at 8 pounds. I had a 5/0 hook straightend out on a drop line and another drop line snapped also.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome guys, you found a great place here. Dive in. Check out the library and maybe add to it.

5. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Good to have you with us. Sounds like your already hard at it. Lots of folks, lots of information, just a good place to be when you want to feel right at home.
    Don

To the world you may be just a person, but to a person you may be the world.

6. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Thanks. I hope to catch some good fish tonight, we are going to be fishing right off a dam so I hope it is good.

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    The one that straightened your hook sounds like it might have been a good one,the 8 pounder is to shabby either, i bet he put up a nice fight, im gonna try to get out this weekend and fish a local river, hopefully i can get into them

8. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    The 8 pounder came in nice and easy actualy, I thought he was a bit smaller. I hope to catch some bigger ones as well. :)

9. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Steve and Matt, Welcome to the Brotherhood. We are glad you two decided to join us. Good luck this weekend and be sure to let us know how you did.

ST

:0a18: ​

10. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Good Luck tonight Bud...Let us know how you did

11. back channel

back channel Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Welcome and good like on your fishing trip.

12. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Welcome Steve and Matt, to the best site on the net. The BOC is full of information, and the brothers will more than happy to help you with just about anything you need to know about. Great site and were glad to have you . We will the you anything you want to know, Unless your fishing our special fishing hole......:) ...... Ha..Ha....:thumbsup: :haha: .........

13. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Steve and Matt, Welcome to the Brotherhood.

14. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    welcome fellas, if you have a question check on the site or just ask if we don't know then we will make something up:)

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, gave ya your first Rep points.

16. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Thanks, yall sure make people feel welcome here. Lots of message boards are not this friendly, I am glad I found this one.

17. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Welcome to the board and to Kansas. Hope your season is good to ya.