The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi. I'am new to the site.I was wanting to tell a little about my self. I'am 49 and have been fishing all my live. I live in Washington C.H. its in Fayette Co. I've fished rivers and lakes all over for any thing that was biting.For the last few year I realy got in to cat fishing. Thanks this looks like a real nice site and a lot of info. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Welcome Aboard Mike.We are Glad to have You join us.H2o Mellon Fishes them Pay lakes All the time He should be along perty soon to give You some Pointers. Just a bit of advice Don't let him use Your Cast Net!! LOL, J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi. I'am new to the site.I was wanting to tell a little about my self. I'am 49 and have been fishing all my live. I live in Washington C.H. its in Fayette Co. I've fished rivers and lakes all over for any thing that was biting.For the last few year I realy got in to cat fishing. I don't want to open up a can of worms with this. B Thanks this looks like a real nice site and a lot of info. Thanks again.
Welcome aboard Mike. Glad to have you here. Just so you don't get blind sided, check the rules about paylakes........:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Mike...from Western Kentucky. Are you any kin to the wheelers that lived in Franklin, Ohio?????:cool2:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Welcome to the BOC from the Hoosier State.You will quickly find this place can get addicting.Theres a ton of Ohio boys out there to answer and questions you might have about anything in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Welcome to BOC Mike .... A lot of good info on here ....... Garry- :cool2:

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Mike.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts