New member from Ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Curly, May 15, 2006.

1. Curly

Curly New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Hey just wanted to say hello and rob you all of your secrets. lol
    I've been a pretty avid bass angler for years but i havent caught a nice catfish for many many years. I live in findlay now and plan to hit the resevoirs here, I've been told that there are nice size catfish in them. If any one can advise me on these stories i've heard i would greatly appreciate it. Anyways, hope to learn as much as i can hear on the forums and hopefully make some fishin buddies.

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome aboard...you are gonna love it! But, be warned, this site is VERY addictive! You'll get to where you can't wait to log on to get the latest news. Good luck!:smile2:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Curly welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member. Especially one from Ohio.

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC family Curly!:wink:

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Welcome to the BOC curly I can't help you with Findlay area resi fishing, but if you start looking for flatheads in rivers That I can do.

6. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC I know you will find much information here and hope you enjoy catfishing

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Welcome to the BOC and be ready to stretch your imagination. Here you will learn that some guys use small anchors for hooks, others for lead weight. You'll learn that a keeper in a bass tournament is just about right for bait. You'll learn that big catfish are predators, not just bottom feeders. You'll lear that the $300.00 bass rod and reel combo you just bought is way too small for the next generation of fishing you are about to embark upon. Get ready to get your blood running. Can you feel the excitement? Wait til you catch your first 20 pound Catfish!

Once again welcome to the BOC.

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a25: to the B.O.C. Aaron ("Curly"). :big_smile:
    :0a23:
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke